Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Progress - August 23, 2008

After considering the previous installation used two flexible hoses and was kind of in the way, I reconsidered how to run the flexible high pressure lines. I decided that I could increase the reliability somewhat by removing one of the failure points and reducing the complexity.

The other couple items that I refined were the manual valve installation. This could come in handy for maintenance of the system as well as a potential safety feature as well as the fill valve stabilizer arm.

The last item was the fill-valve holder. Originally the fill valve was attached to the system by the compression fittings and the stainless steel tubing. I built a stabilizer arm that is secured to the car body. This will help to avoid bending the tubing during filling.





Here is the fill-valve holder and manual valve installation. Notice the manual valve also has a securing holder.

No comments: