Thursday, March 19, 2009



New Business Venture:
Due to the economic slowdown, I was laid off as the Alternate Fuel Manager at Edge Products - Too bad in some respects. Really good in others - So this leaves me with the option to join the workforce as a soldier or create a new career as a general. I opt for the general position. Although still looking for opportunities at the soldier front, in the mean time building eco-projects in order to survive.

So, working at Edge, I installed a couple of CNG conversions for testing - From the experience, realizing that we would need regulator holders, I designed a simple solution for Edge from 1 inch x 1/8 inch steel as you can see in the top picture. After being laid off - I realized a general solution would be better so a friend of mine and I built a production holder from stainless steel - Second Image - Want one? Order them through my web site: http://www.advanced-fuelcontrol.com/#

I recently finished my first beta of the MileageMinder product. You can see a preview at the same web site and order Arkon mounts as well for the MileageMInder and also for the new releases from Edge Products: http://www.advanced-fuelcontrol.com/#

No comments: